REYNAERS SLIMLINE 38 Slim design with high insulation
Aluminium windows are becoming increasingly popular. This is because the light metal combines elegant appearance with advanced technology like hardly any other material. The SlimLine 38 profile system from Reynaers brings all these positive characteristics together. The successor to the CS 38-SL has not only been modernised in terms of thermal insulation, but also impresses with its narrow face width and minimalist design in steel look. With the SlimLine 38 you are choosing a top-class window system for both renovations and new building projects.
Most important facts about the Reynaers SlimLine 38
- Ultralight multi-chamber system
- Available in the design variants Classic, Cubic and Ferro
- Construction depth: Frame 99 mm (Classic) or 76 mm (Cubic, Ferro) / casement frame 86 mm (Classic, Ferro) or 75 mm (Cubic)
- High weather resistance and resistance to wind load, driving rain, etc.
- Sound insulation performance up to Rw(C;Ctr) = 45(-1;-5) dB, depending on glazing structure
- Uf-value up to 1.9 W/m²K (depending on frame/casement combination and filling thickness)
- Uw below 1.15 W/m²K for a standard window (dimensions 1.23 x 1.48 m, Ug 0.6 W/m²K)
- Glass fibre reinforced polyamide bars (frame 40 mm – casement frame 32 mm)
- Also available as highly insulating version (HI) for all design variants
Three design variants for a unique facade design
The SlimLine 38 is available in three different design variants. This means that the profile can be easily adapted to different building styles while retaining its reduced character.
The design Classic is based on the original design of the CS 38-SL and takes up the sober aesthetics of industrial window profiles. Typical of this are the clear lines and the harmonious construction of the profile, which show the high-quality material to its best advantage.
With its emphatically rectangular design, the design Cubic is the ideal solution for contemporary architectural styles. It is also ideal for the renovation of old steel windows, as it has the same clear expressiveness but with much better insulation.
Form follows function. With this claim, the Ferro design shows the signature of the famous Bauhaus style. Based on Cubic, the profile is merely supplemented by a square detail on the casement, which fits neatly into the modern design.